Thursday, November 30, 2006

AFLC of Canada Provides Ambulance for AFLC of India

Dr. Anand Kumar, the doctor who provides medical ministry for or brothers and sisters in India reports that the AFLC of Canada has provided an ambulance to facilitate his medical work. Below are excerpts from his report.

Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ,

“Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever”

Praise the Lord. Our Ambulance Arrived.

On Nov 25th 2006, Martin Luther, my sister and my brother accompanied me to bring our ambulance from the show room. We prayed there for the blessings given to our ministry, and for the people who helped to purchase the vehicle, the AFLC Canada, AFLC USA and AFLC India.

Last night we had a special prayer time for the people who helped to purchase the Ambulance. Our Gospel workers and others, nearly 150 members, attended. Martin Luther shared the word of God and explained how the medical ministry helped to establish new congregations in difficult areas and gave some examples of his experience.

I once again say thanks for your loving heart shown in action and for all who prayed and assisted financially in the medical ministry.

Sincerely yours in Christ,
Dr. S. Anand Kumar