We are requesting prayer for our upcoming trip to Moldova this Sunday, August 26. We are hoping to receive the "D" visa, which provides us with 45 days to apply for and receive our temporary residency status.
After the Sunday service in Odessa (Andy is leading it and preaching), we will be traveling to Chisenau, Moldova (a four hour drive). Our landlady's son will be traveling with us, and we will be staying with her (she lives in Chisenau). The embassy opens at 9am, and we plan to be there waiting... and hoping that we can receive our documents the same day. If not, we have to wait until Thursday, since the embassy is open on those days only.
- Helpful border guards
- Favor with the consulate
- That our documents will be sufficient
- That we can receive our visas the same day
- That we can be a blessing to our landlady and her family
- Our landlady's willingness to not only register us (something not many are willing to do), but also to host us in her home.
- Our landlady's son, who is traveling to and from Chisenau with us.