One part of our work in India is a day’s drive by car away from the central work. We drove there on Wednesday. Thursday we ministered in churches. We visited five churches and had services in four of them.
At the last service of the day, Pastor Craig Wentzel preached. Following the service nine people were baptized. Seven of them were adults and two were infants. Pastor Elden Nelson questioned them carefully to make sure they were making a part with their old religion and trusting Christ alone. It was especially touching to hear one woman say, “I was named after a Hindu god. I want to have a new name.” Following that most wanted new names to indicate that they we new creatures in Christ.
We drove back to our central work on Friday. Bob W. Lee and Craig Wentzel went to the airport to return to the US. Friday evening Pastor Del Palmer spoke at a woman’s prayer meeting.
Saturday morning a local family invited us to their new home. They wanted us to come and dedicate it. The wife is a believer the man is a Hindu, but open to the Gospel. Pastor Kevin Olson shared openly about building on the true foundation Jesus Christ. In the afternoon we will travel about a half hour to conduct a worship service.
Sunday Pastor Elden Nelson will speak at a worship service in the village.
- God would empower the ministry we perform
- People would be open to the preaching of the Word
- Safety for Bob W. Lee and Craig Wentzel as they return
- Health as we minister
- Bob W. Lee and his wife as they pray about missions following his study at AFLTS
- That Satan and the forces of evil will be bound and not be able to hinder the work of the Kingdom in this area.