The last time we wrote, we had recently arrived back in the States for our 6-month furlough. Our heads are spinning just a bit after a whirlwind of months filled with traveling, visiting and speaking at churches, spending time with family & friends, shopping & organizing what we need to bring back for this next 2 1/2 year term in Uganda, & continuing with schooling the kids.
Amidst the craziness, we have found time to be still, to reflect, to process and to vision about what's next. God has been very near to us, & has spoken to our hearts. When we came back in May, we were tired. Our vision and passion for the work in Uganda was dim. Our Father has breathed new life into us in a beautiful way, through His presence, through His Word, and through so many of you who took the time to speak into our lives and to communicate your love for us. We are so grateful for each of you. We look forward to sharing with you soon about what specifically God has been teaching us and laying on our hearts.
We are eager & excited to return to Uganda in just a few days now. Our flight leaves on Wednesday, November 28th. Would you pray for us?
Thank you, friends.
With grateful and full hearts,
Nate & Rhoda
Elijah, Judah, Hannah, Jeremiah & Julia
Editor’s note: Here is how you can pray for the Jores:
* Safe travels back to Uganda
* Unity and peace in our home as we make our way through another transition
* The time and ability to reconnect well with our friends in Uganda
* For each member of our family to know the Father's love for us & to extend His love and His grace to each other
* Protection from attacks from the evil one
* That God would be glorified through our family