Friday, November 16, 2012

Meet Bogdan

Editor’s note:  We hope you have enjoyed getting to know the first  group of students studying at the Bible School in the Ukraine.  Please continue to pray for them in this new venture.

BogdanHi! My name is Bogdan, I am 20. I am from Odessa.I started coming to Sunday school when I was 4, and I met God being rather young. So my childhood was rather bright. I actively participated in Sunday School activities, took part in different Christian performances,I liked that very much and I tried to serve God through this. Then I attended the youth group where I met Alexander Gross. He was responsible for the youth work then and also was the director of the Christian camp “Gloria.” Once the camp needed the person who would be responsible for technical stuff, video, sound, etc. in the camp. I tried this position and succeeded. I was doing this for several years and last year I was suggested to become the group leader. Here I understood that I have the lack of knowledge and experience but still have a great wish. And God responded to my need and now I am a student of the Bible School. I am grateful to God and also to Alexander for the opportunity to study here.