Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Greetings From Ukraine!

Bible school studentsAs we move on to another month of ministry, we are thankful for God's continued presence and grace that he abundantly gives to us each day. This past month has been filled with many wonderful things. My (Andy's) parents came to visit for almost two weeks. Throughout this time, my teaching schedule was full, but our crew joined me at the Youth Center a few times. It was a great time spent doing many things and simply just hanging out together. Our kids were pretty sad to see them leave.

Our family also enjoyed traveling to Antalya, Turkey for a EEMN missionary retreat. This was a refreshing time spent with friends and other missionaries. After our return, we have had staff planning meetings, the church body's synod gathering, and a new women's ministry Bible study hosted at our home. Pastor Bill and Sally Moberly are with us now, and we are glad for time with them here as he teaches.

In Jesus' Love,
Andy and Monica, Moriah, Isaiah and Josiah

Editor’s note:  You can read the entire newsletter  here.  Over the next few days, we will be introducing you to the new students at the Bible College in the Ukraine.  Here is the first student:

DimaMy name is Dima. I was born in Belarus in the city of Vitebsk. I am 22. I have been in church for 2 years. I came to church due to our pastor Valeriy Grigorik. In church my worldview changed. I am responsible for the youth work in our congregation and I try to help our pastor as much as I can. I want to become closer to God during my studies, to strengthen my faith, and know more about Bible. I am interested in communicating with new people.