FROM JONATHAN & TAMBA ABEL
Warmest wishes to our dear friends and family
Whether in our very warm-hot summer here in Brazil or in your cool-freezing winter in the US, we can share this one thing in common today: REJOICE! We rejoice for many reasons.
- That another year has gone by with God's abundant blessings over the many areas we are involved with.
- How delightful was the teaching at our Seminary and seeing enthusiastic students wanting to learn!
- Watching kind people come all the way down from the US to help a little with the Miriam Infant Home (with gifts of time and things they made/collected back home).
- To see some good Bible Camps happen at our Camp with eager campers!
- The prayer for selling our church property to buy another more practical one, was answered!
- Our 2 oldest children (Tom & April) have had an exciting year in their lives, with studies, friendships, travels and ministry. Our youngest one (Michelle) has been growing up so fast, enjoying the company of her puppy that was an answer to her prayers.
- And of course, having friends and family visit us, for those of you faithfully praying for and supporting us (thank you all)! Yet the most important reason that we rejoice is because we have the hope found in the birth of our Saviour!
Let us REJOICE in this New Year, living in this blessed Hope of JESUS!