Thursday, November 08, 2012

Meet Valeriy and Lena

Editor’s note: Here are 2 more students attending the Bible School in the Ukraine.

ValeriyMy name is Valeriy. I came from Cherniahovsk in Kaliningrad region of Russia. In 2007 I was confirmed by pastor Ruslan Semenyukov. I like to have lessons with children. I worked in the Christian camp in our congregation. I like to listen to Word of God and to tell Bible stories to children. I gladly participate in Christian theatre. Today I am very glad that I can study in Bible School.

LenaMy name is Lena. I am 17. I am from Odessa. In the Odessa congregation I was a Sunday school teacher in the group of 8-12 year-old children. I have been in church for nine years already and 4.5 of them I have been a Sunday School teacher. Several times I worked as a tutor in the Christian camp “Gloria”. I like to work with children very much; this was one of the reasons why I entered the Bible school. Also I am very interested in studying Bible and spiritual growth. I hope after the Bible school I will be able to answer the difficult questions of children. Maybe I will not know all the answers but the main ones for sure.