Thursday, April 03, 2008

News from Todd Schierkolks

Jerez Christmas

Dear praying friends,

Its already April but since many of you still have snow on the ground and since I lost the pictures I had developed from Christmas I thought I'd let you know how well our Christmas outreach went.  By-the-way, since I despaired at finding the pictures because I had looked in every conceivable place for them, I finally did what Christians do when they are in despair . . . I prayed.  Then I began to look in impossible places and lo and behold there they were.  They had fallen out of the top drawer of my desk down behind the bottom drawer.  Thank you Lord!

Thank you to all of you who were praying for us during the Christmas season.  The outreach program at the church went very well.  Dan's message was well-received, Danny and Marcela had the youth group helping distribute quilts, Barb and Ingrid led the Sunday school program, and the rest of us were pitching in however we could to make everything go.

Please also pray for Dan and Debbie as they are currently in Arizona caring for Dan's 90-year-old father.

In Christ,

Todd and Barb Schierkolk