Friday, September 12, 2008

Jessica Pillman to Serve in Ghana

IMG_3103

Jessica Pillman is an AFLC member and the daughter of Pastor Paul and  Josie Pillman.  She will be serving for a short time in Ghana.

------------

I have often had close connections with various AFLC people besides of course the year I spent at Bible School.

Through a connection made via Ruthie Lee  I will be leaving on September 21st-December 6th to help out the David and Valerie Federwitz family who are working under Lutheran Bible Translators in Ghana.  They are recently back from furlough and Valerie is feeling overwhelmed with the task of setting up their house, starting school with the oldest of their  4 children who is 5 and the daily tasks that fill her days.  The organization of this trip has happened very quickly. 

I am  going under LBT.  I appreciate your prayers and especially your encouragement. 

Because of Jesus,
Jessica Pillman
Ps. 25:4,5