Thursday, October 01, 2009

Remember Justo Pillman in Prayer

image I just wanted to write a quick note and ask prayer for continued safety down here.  I don't get paranoid about it (I should probably be more careful than I am), but recently have realize how many dangers there are every day.  Just in the last couple weeks I've seen the Lord's protection multiple times while traveling.  Traffic feels like a zoo sometimes there are so many close calls.  Also, last Fri. Josue (the pastor's son) was robbed at knife point at 6:30pm one block from the church.  I walk by that corner almost every day, and frequently ride the public transportation as well.  What peace it gives to rest in the Lord, but I also want to be wise in the places I go.  It is by His mercies that we are not consumed.... great is His faithfulness!  Lam. 3:22-26
Thanks for praying!
-Justo