Monday, January 10, 2011

Jacob O’Flanagan

Jacob editedI wanted to send off another update to every body and wish you all a happy new year. Thinking back a little bit it amazes me all the things that God has brought me through just in this last year alone.

I started off the year at Bible School finishing up my classes for MTI.

Then in February I went on my MTI internship to KAKN radio station in Naknek Alaska where I was able to work with Brian Davidson and Jeff Swanson. After I got back from Alaska I started talking with Del Palmer about going to Brazil and getting things started for that. I spent my summer working at Camp Phillips Scout Reservation, a Boy Scout camp about 20 minutes from my house. And in the fall I worked in a warehouse helping store the potato harvest, while finishing preparations to go to Brazil. And now, I have been in Brazil for about two months and God has been faithfully answering the prayers for energy, connections and language.

Thank you all for your prayers,

Happy 2011,

Jacob