Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thanks from Jonni

The latest report is that my visa has been approved in Brazil imageand there are just a few i's to dot and t's to cross, but within days I should have my visa! In celebration I felt a snow angel was appropriate!

Thank you so much for your prayers. God has blessed me so much in this time of waiting -      reminding me of what is important! Recently I was in my car expressing a bit of my frustration in prayer and I told God that I felt like I didn't have any control of my own life. He said "exactly". Paul's words in Colossians 3:3 came to mind "For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God." - it isn't my life and I'm not suppose to have the control anyway! It hasn't been my easiest lesson in the last six months but it might be the best!
Bless you,
Jonni