Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pillmans are in Ecuador

Leaving for Ecuador“I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making my prayer with joy, because of your partnership in the Gospel from the first day until now.  And I am sure of this, that He who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.  Phil 1:3-6 

The Pillmans left for Ecuador on June 27th and are beginning their ministry there even as I write.  Please keep them constantly in your prayers as Paul did for the Philippians in the above verses. 

At our recent annual conference in Thief River Falls, I was constantly hearing one thing from our missionaries on furlough and in their greeting that they sent to us from the field.  (This greeting is in video form on an earlier post here on this blog)  They said that their work would be in vain and they would not be able to persist in their ministry if we all were not praying.  That is a strong statement and one we need to always keep in mind.  God yearns for us to pray to Him and keep His workers in our prayers.  And He desires all to come to Him in faith.  So, NOW, as you finish reading this, bow in prayer for the Pillmans and all of our missionaries and the people to whom they minister…I will be joining you!  Paula Nyman