Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Ben and Jesse Return to Tanzania

Sorry it's been so long since I've written. I've been back in the States for almost 8 weeks now. It has been a great time to visit family and friends and to share with many people about the work in Tanzania. I feel much refreshed.

In a couple of hours, I'll be boarding a flight en route to Tanzania via Amsterdam. The goal is to do the same things we did last year: teach at Waama Bible College and show the Jesus Film on the side. (Yes, I'm privileged to be working along side of Jesse Long again this year.) Our current commitment to this work is for one more year. We have no clue what lies beyond, but look forward to seeing how the Lord leads us.

Would you pray for...
  • a safe journey today for both Jesse and me. Jesse is flying from Seattle (and I from Minneapolis). We will meet in Amsterdam again and fly the rest of the way together.
  • a good reunion with our friends and coworkers in Tanzania.
  • wisdom and grace as we reenter life and ministry in Tanzania.

Praise God for...
  • a great time back in the States with many opportunities to testify of God's faithfulness and visit with family and friends.
  • the wonderful team I have behind me, including many new teammates.

Thank you all for your prayers. May God richly bless you all,

Ben