Thursday, November 29, 2007

Pastor Eapuru Rayappa - AFLC India Dies

Please be in prayer for the family of pastor Epuri. Rayappa 68 years old slept in the Glory of Christ on Wednesday, November 14th. The funeral service held on Thursday.

Three out of four of his children are serving the Lord. Specially pray for his wife Sowramma (pictured).

Earlier this year Pastor Epuri shared the following testimony.

When I was 19 years old I had a sever abdominal pain. I used medicines but I was not relieved from the diseases. I prayed and trusted on Jesus Christ. He healed me.

With the inspiration from God I involved in His service as a servant to Christ. I accepted His call and I am now doing His work as Pastor at KOTIPALLI village.

When I went to the village only 10 members were there. Now it has become 50 members.

Pray for Kotipalli village