Friday, June 26, 2009

Darwin Jackson - Traveling

"Is prayer your steering wheel or your spare tire?" Corrie Ten Boom

P1010018 This seemed a good thought on prayer since I'll be doing about 3,000 more miles this coming week. I sure don't want to wait until something bad happens and then cry out to God, I want grip Him, watch, and let Him lead. So far so good, only had a tire problem.

Tomorrow I head to Peace Lutheran Church in Sioux Center, IA. then to The Lutheran Church of Our Saviour in Toledo, OH. Pray for Gods inspiration as I share with these two congregations.

So far I've had a wonderful time visiting with so many of you in your congregations as last week at the Association Free Lutheran Conference in Fergus Falls, MN. Some I haven't seen in sixteen years!
Thank you  all so much for "getting behind the wheel" in prayer with us, your fellow workers,

Darwin, Mary Ann, Gracie, Cesar, Ernesto and Laura :-)

"But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8