Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Jonni Sliver’s November Newsletter

People You Need to Know

imageIt always amazes me that God allows us to partner with Him; that He would chose to make His will done on earth through the acts of His children. It both takes my breath away and blesses me! I have had many opportunities to see men and women in action walking out the Love of God, and I have seen the fruit of their
obedience.

imageI would like to introduce you to three such servants
who lead the Miriam Home ministry. They, on a daily
basis, lay their hearts before the Lord to serve the
children in His name. Your prayers for them are vital! They are not relying in their power, might or wisdom but on God’s and they need to be held up and blessed every day!

 

Click here to open the newsletter and read about these people.