Saturday, February 05, 2011

Greetings from Jacob O’Flanagan

Hello again everybody,
image
It's been a little while since my last update so this is a little bit of what's going on down here. The person who I was working with doing grounds keeping here at the Bible School and Seminary has moved up north and I am now in charge of keeping up the grounds here on campus.

It has already been three months that I have been in Brazil and go in next week to renew my visa. Portuguese is coming along well, and I am now able to manage fairly well, though I am still far from fluent to say the least.

The MTI students arrived in Brazil today and will spend some time with Paul and Becky Abel in the capitol city before coming up and staying here on campus for most of the remainder of their internship. I am enjoying the time here, and have been able to help a lot here on campus.

The things that I do during any given day range from feeding chickens to working in the garden, to mowing grass. It's not very complicated work, but it's work that needs to be done, which is why I am here. Thank you all for your continued prayers and support, and feel free to send me an email if you feel like it, I enjoy hearing from people back home.

God Bless,
Jacob