Thursday, July 10, 2014

WE'RE FOUR! INTRODUCING...

!cid_image003_jpg@01CF9C28July 9th at 5:00 am, this precious bundle arrived. We are grateful to the Lord for a safe delivery in our home here in Sierra Leone. Ruthie's Mom (Margaret Lee) arrived evening of July 6th, in time for Isaiah's arrival--2 weeks early. Thank you for standing with us in prayer through this difficult pregnancy. Ruthie and Isaiah are doing very well!

For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven and do not return there but water the earth, making it bring forth and sprout, giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater, so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but sit shall accomplish that which I purpose,and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it. - Isaiah 55:10-11

Thanks, Team!

Josh & Ruthie (Elijah & Isaiah)

Missionaries with LBT to Sierra Leone

http://www.lbt.org/missionaries/jrwagner.php