Monday, February 18, 2008

Ingrid Giles Home After Surgery

Ingrid My surgery went very well on Friday afternoon.  It was a couple of hours later than planned because one of the surgeons was delayed with a patient in Zacatecas.  They let me out of the hospital on Saturday night and I am now recovering at home.  Today (Monday) I am feeling much better -- I even got dressed!

I'm still a little sore, and I'll be on a very restricted diet for several weeks.  Already, the surgery seems to have done its job.  My recovery seems to be going quite well.  Please pray that I don't lose too much weight! 

Thank you all for your prayers, and thank you for the encouraging notes that some of you have sent.  It makes me feel good to know that people are thinking of me and praying for me -- besides the fact that prayer works!

Ingrid