Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Things Falling into Place for Justo Pillman

IMG_8813

Justo Pillman is an AFLC missionary candidate who will be going to Ecuador for a number of months as a Short Term Missions Assistant. 

 

Greeting in Jesus name. 

Just yesterday I received an letter from Ecuador with all the paperwork I need from that end.  PTL!  I'm having my physical today and should be able to have all my paperwork finalized in about a week.  At that point I will apply for the visa.

I just received an email from a friend in Ecuador.  It was just confirming that my housing in Cuenca has been all arranged and they are ready for me any time.  The way things are progressing, it's looking like I'll be flying to Ecuador sometime in October.

Lord willing I will be sharing on missions for the message this Sunday at Christ the King in Wilson, WI.  It's our home church, but Pastor Johnson will be on vacation.  I'm thankful for the opportunity. 

I don't have very many weekends left, but if any other church would be interested in having me share, they would be welcome to contact me.  My email address is jpillman@gmail.com

Thanks for your prayers and encouragement.