Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mission Director Traveling to Mexico

Dear Friends,

clip_image001In the past you have offered to pray for me as I travel for missions. I will be traveling to Mexico the first of this week and would ask that you pray for me again.

As many of you know I have felt a sense of spiritual oppression as I travel usually seen in physical illness.  Closely associated with these trips I have experienced kidney stones, fractured vertebrae, dengue fever and a host of minor illnesses or injurys.  Please pray for my health.

The good news is that God has worked through each trip bringing about a greater exposure for His Gospel and a spreading of His Kingdom.

The first week I will be visiting the Schierkolks and the Giles in Jerez.  Following that I will travel to the work in Leon and Celaya.  I will be accompanying two MTI students as they travel to Jerez.  Please pray for me during this time.  In the past many of you have emailed me while I traveled to let me know you were praying.  I can’t tell you how much I have appreciated you emails.

This trip I will be using a new way of communicating with you.  I will be making regular posts to the AFLC World Missions Facebook.  You can access it at anytime even if you don’t use Facebook by clicking on the button below.  If you have a Facebook account you can become a fan from that page and  my prayer requests will automatically show up on your page.

Del Palmer,  AFLC World Missions Director

clip_image001